Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fourteen Weeks and officially in the second trimester

Well, today was a great day! Matt baked bread while I made puppy chow... although little Helmet didn't like it. However, the house smells great and the tree is up and it's finally feeling like the Christmas season is here. I can't wait for next Christmas when Helmet is here, too. The only hard part is Matt's new work schedule. I really miss him when he's gone. I didn't think it would be so difficult, but it is.

According to the literature everything is going well with the pregnancy. My belly is so hard now I can't sleep on my stomach anymore, my favorite way to sleep! I've gained seven pounds, so the baby must be growing like a weed in there. And boy does it hurt when I move too quickly! I don't mind at all, it's well worth it.

My next appointment with the doctor is Christmas Eve day at 8:15 AM. I'm excited to hear the heartbeat again! After that we get to find out if there is a boy or a girl in there! The suspense is killing me!

Here's a picture from our ten week appointment. It was so funny the doctor had to poke to get the baby to move and startled the poor dear so much his/her heart rate jumped up to 181. So much stress on my little Helmet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment