Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

It's my mom's birthday today! Avalyn and I gave her a call and left her a voicemail. Avalyn even said "Happy Birthday Grandma, I love you!" When my mom called back Avalyn wasn't as talkative... Well, about that anyway.. she had her own things to discuss I guess. While I talked to my mom she told me about a rug she saw at Sears that looked like it would fit in with our bathroom and it was on sale.

Well, needless to say Matt and I went to Sears and looked at rugs. While I didn't see the one she was talking about, I did find one that I fell in love with.

We have one like it in our half bath, too. That one is red, green, cream, and yellow. It's held up against kids and pets for five years, so these should do okay, too. I hope.
 Here it is against the shower curtain.
 What do you think? I like them!
 The bathroom is slowly coming together!
Did you see my new toothbrush/random stuff holder? Let me zoom in...
 My grandma made it over twenty years ago and gave it to me as a graduation present this fall. She even signed and dated it. What a pro. I didn't know what to do with it until now, but I think it fits right in!
I also organized the closet while I was in there. I used an idea I found on pinterest for storing sheets in their pillow cases. It works and looks a lot less messy!
 Our laundry shoot that no one except for me knows how to find. Seriously the easiest thing in the world and no one uses it. Or if they do, it's to throw rubber duckies down to the basement... Avalyn... ;)
Anyone else find the perfect bathroom rug? Or have a laundry shoot that is only used for evil instead of good?

No comments:

Post a Comment