Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hello My Name Is...

So today we had our birth class. It seemed like a waste of time until the end when they told us more about hospital policy and what the food is like. Of course I’m thinking about the food, I’m pregnant!

The best part about class was the girl next to us. She must have been fresh out of high school or still in it, but after seeing the birthing video she told her mom she didn’t want to do it anymore. Her mom said, and I quote. “It’s a little late for that now.” I had to stop myself from laughing out loud. The poor girl was panicked.

I got to try Thai food for the first time today, it was pretty good. That was lunch. Dinner was Hofbrau, which was great as usual. I ate a whole quesadilla and was still hungry, and those things are huge! I also got to see a few of my uncles and my cousin Tova. I haven’t seen her in a while, so that was fun. It was a pretty good day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment