Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Today is not my day...

So, yesterday and the day before I felt pretty fantastic, today not so much. I'm not saying the days were easy but there were many wonderful things that happened to make the bad disappear. Today I'm not feeling too much wonderfulness. I feel something but I’m not sure what it is.

I woke up with horrible pain on the right side of my body. I thought I had back pain a few weeks ago, but this really takes the cake. Matt got home just as I was waking up, and bless his heart, tried to make me feel better by rubbing my back. It helped until I had to go to work. So here I sit on a drafting chair during my lunch break wondering why the pain has shifted to my pelvis.

I hope to feel better when I get home, where I can take time to listen to my body and make sure everything is okay. Until then, I'm here, looking at this too saturated picture wondering why this printer chooses now to act like the piece of junk I know it is.

Can I please go home now?

No comments:

Post a Comment