Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Way Bummed...


Last year (the day after Halloween) Matt and I got this ADORABLE cow costume for Avalyn's first Halloween. Well, come to find out, It's missing parts!

I thought I was being so smart getting a costume early (and on sale no less!!) but apparently not. Now I need to find her a different costume in a short period of time, because I want her first Halloween to be special.

There's so much out there but I can't seem to find the good enough option because my heart was set on her being a cow. I have been dreaming about dressing my baby as a cow for her first Halloween since I've wanted a baby, so this is proving to be harder than I thought it would be.

I'm so bummed! What a ridiculous thing to be bummed about, but here I sit, writing a blog entry because I have no one else to talk to about it. :'( I'm so frustrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment