Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ah November...

When Keith was in school two weeks ago Avalyn and I went on a little trip to the cottage. Crazy right? It is November in northern Michigan after all. We had a wind storm so I wanted to make sure the cottage made it through all right.

The good news? The cottage is a-okay!

The bad news? There are branches and debris everywhere! Also, the birch tree that was by the steps heading down to the lake fell over. Just missed the cottage. Phew!

After that we went back home, and I found that Avalyn's new car seat arrived! Hooray! It's been a busy month so far, but that's okay by me!

The lake!

Mommy and Avalyn!

Tree!

New car seat! Cowmooflage!

Five days, five weeks, five months... doubt I'll do five years like this! ;)

Avalyn's photoshoot with mommy. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment