Friday, November 4, 2011

Life of the Sicky's

Cold season is horrible! Not only am I feeling too sick to eat anything, I have a sore throat and stuffy nose to top it off. To make matters worse, Avalyn has a cold, too, which makes it impossible to get the rest I need. She wakes up every couple of hours because she's not feeling well, poor baby girl! :-( Guess I found the downside to Avalyn weaning.

In other news, our bunny died of a respiratory infection. :-( There was nothing the vet could do for her, the poor thing. I felt so bad for her. She was hopping around all happy and carefree one day and she was laying on her side dying the next. The vet said when rabbits get sick, they go down hard and fast.

Keith is also back to being a little liar. I can't stand it. Everything is a lie. If he doesn't do his chore, he says it's because daddy or mommy told him not to. He opened the door to the car box and let the cats loose in the garage because he thought it would be funny. Even though we have told him there are things in the garage that the cats could eat and it could kill them. His words: "I don't care." That way he wouldn't have to take care of them anymore. I swear he's a serial killer in the making. His boy scout pack went to the jail last night to learn about safety and right and wrong, he took nothing away from it. He still thinks it's fun to be bad and lie. I have no idea where he's learning this, or why he thinks this way, but it scares me.

Well, I'm going to try to get Avalyn down for a nap. She needs some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment