Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

So Matt’s computer finally took a dive, it was only a matter of time. The thing is five years old and has been dropped more times than I can count. Little did Matt know, I have been saving up for a while now to get him a computer. I was going to wait until his birthday (which is also Fathers Day this year) to buy it for him but since I have the money and the situation has changed I went to Staples today to buy one for him. It’s a great computer, the one I wanted to get him and guess what? It’s on sale! Whoo hoo! I spent $250 less than what I expected to. Yey!

So, I gave him his present as an Anniversary/Birthday/Father’s Day gift. In return he got me the Wii Fit Plus game and an iHome. Awesomeness! Although now he thinks he should have done more. One day he will figure out that I am not interested in “stuff” I am only interested in being happy. And he makes me happy (most days) and therefore we are good. It was a nice anniversary, maybe next year we can go out on a date. We’ll see. At that point we’ll have two kids. Whoa!

No comments:

Post a Comment