Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Firsts!

Keith had his first day of second grade today. Wow! So hard to believe my little guy is a second grader! He came home so excited about everything to do with second grade...

"Second graders don't need their names on lockers because we can remember which one is ours!"

"I get to bring home a spelling test to study for every week. I get to STUDY!"

"Do you know I get letter grades this year? I'm going to get A's!"

Was I ever this excited about school? I can't remember. I'm really glad he loves it though. My little nerd! Just like his daddy. He also started soccer last week and is, once again, very happy to be part of it. I guess the next thing he wants to do is Tae Kwon Do, he brought home a flier and wants to give it a go. We'll have to make sure it doesn't interfere with soccer first, but I don't see why he couldn't give it a try.

In other news Ava rolled over from her tummy to her back and I accidentally caught it on tape. What a lucky accident! I was trying to take a picture and movie mode on my camera was on. Divine intervention? I think so! ^_~


Ready for practice.


Up...


..and over!


Aw!

No comments:

Post a Comment