Monday, September 27, 2010

Small Successes

Avalyn has slept by herself for the past week. The only hiccups in the week were the two nights we stayed at my parents house. But, she did pretty well in her pack and play. Her bedtime routine has become more consistant as well. Now she is usually in bed by nine and asleep soon after. She is also down to two naps a day.

I can't put into words how proud of her I am. She is the best baby. She's so happy and talkative and she rarely cries anymore. When they say the first six weeks are the hardest, they weren't kidding! It is so worth it though. It's so amazing to watch her grow, but at the same time bittersweet. She won't stay little forever, so I am cherishing every moment I have with her. :)

I should also make note: It was this date last year that I found out I was pregnant with my little angel. I think that's a date worth remembering! My heart is so full!

No comments:

Post a Comment