Friday, July 1, 2011

Bye Bye Old House

We are officially out of the old house. I'm happy to be done renting, but sad that we are saying goodbye.

The house was waaaaay too small. 930 square feet is not enough for a family with two kids, not to mention it was a small property and propane was expensive and there were no good utility companies... so why will I miss it?

It was my baby's first home. That's where I found out I was pregnant! That's where she had so many first. Where she rolled over, sat up, pulled up, uttered her first words, took her first steps... I'm sad about that. But I know there will be many firsts here, too.

So, I am turning turning the page, ready to start a new chapter in our lives, trying to hold back tears that I won't get to see the spot where Avalyn crawled for the first time. I can do it!

Goodbye Pink Lemonade and Apple room

Avalyn playing in her room, one last time :'(

Last walk on the driveway

Bye-bye house!

No comments:

Post a Comment