Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Etsy Fun


I added another project to my list: Start an Etsy shop. Because apparently I’m an idiot who has nothing better to do! I couldn’t help myself. I saw that fleece was on sale at the fabric store and I had a little cash burning a hole in my pocket so I decided to give selling poncho’s a shot.

I don’t think I blogged about making Avalyn a poncho out of the leftover material from the poncho I made for myself. The difference is hers is MUCH cuter and a pullover. Well, her poncho has generated a lot of compliments from strangers, family, and friends, so I decided to try selling them.

So far I’ve had no takers, so if I can’t sell them on Etsy I’ll try local “Made in Michigan” shops or craft shows. She loves playing outside in it, it's super easy to clean, and I can really see it being awesome when we go to the cottage this year. Perfect to sit outside in the morning, or at night by the fire pit. I'm so excited!

Bet you’re dying to see the finished product, huh? Well, even if you aren’t curious, here are some pictures!
Full view. Isn't she cute??

The hood = fun times

It even works in the car seat. Love that.

Woot!

And here’s the link to my shop (if you’re so inclined). ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment