Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall has come and gone

Fall was in Northern Michigan for all of a week before it decided it was done. Now we have leaves everywhere, well... except on the trees. I'm really glad I took pictures at the cottage when I did, because two days later it was cold and so windy the colors left us!

The family cottage in the fall. Coming soon... green siding!

Not a view I would ever get sick of!

Avalyn loves the flowers in the planters up there.

"Oooh, pitty."

She was pretty happy to be at the cottage that day,

Another view of the lake, this one is from the front deck.

A view going down the stairs.

A view from the dock. Wasn't it a beautiful day?

A little photo-op on the bench. :)

Here Avalyn is in the backyard looking at the "boodie's!" (birdie's)

And back home where we had a lot of yellow trees.
Our sprinklers are being winterized tomorrow. Hopefully I will be able to share some of those pictures, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment