Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fresh Grapes

Today I finally finished the front door. I've had it almost finished for a while, but I finally put on the third coat.

I teased this picture on Facebook last week:

Before it was an ugly green (this is the best only picture I've got):

Here's the finished product, fresh grapes:

The wood under the door didn't really go with the rest of the house, so I did a little something different.

View from the driveway. Not to shabby!

Next up: Shutters! I want to do a slightly darker purple for the shutters. I've already photoshopped it and it looks pretty good! Ignore the futon frame on the porch, I'm still not sure what I want to do with it. Should the metal framed futon go in the guestroom and the wood futon go into Avalyn's room or vise versa? Hmm... It's a thinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment