Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Big Day!

Today we go in for our 20 week ultrasound. I'm praying for a healthy baby! This little guy/girl has been doing flips in my belly for weeks so I hope that's a good sign. I will be back later today with an update.

In the meantime, my daughter has been preparing for a baby in her own way.

Pushing one of the cats around in a stroller...

Putting the same cat in the cradle.

And feeding her stuffed cat cheese puffs.

I will update soon. Hopefully with good news.

EDITED 6:00 PM

The appointment went great! Everything looked normal. The baby's heartbeat was 144 bpm. I also got a few pictures, you know I love those!

Face...
 Profile
 The 3D ultrasound pic!

And the money shot!

Can you tell what gender the baby is? I could. That should say something! Have a wonderful day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment